Jeffrey is a registered psychologist (Master of Applied Psychology, Grad Dip Relationship Counselling and full member of MAPS).
Jeffrey specialises in helping patients with depression, mood disorders, anxiety, panic, anger management, grief, addictions, stress management, chronic pain, relationship issues, trauma, abuse, Work Cover/ CTP insurance issues. Jeffrey focusses on couples therapy, cognitive behaviour therapy, schema therapy and solution-focused therapy.
Jeffrey is available on Mondays and Saturdays and is fluent in English and Cantonese.
Natalia is a registered psychologist (M Psych. Forensic, UNSW, full member of MAPS) and is NSW Work Cover Approved.
Natalia is qualified to help Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults who present with a range of mental health issues including anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, stress management, substance abuse, interpersonal relationship difficulties, or those needing general psychological support.
She has a special interest in psychosis and in treating clients with forensic psychology matters.
Natalia is available on Saturdays and is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Lois Li is a general psychologist and is an associate member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS). Prior to be a private practitioner, Lois worked in a local psychology company for 8 years. She has experience working with both children and adults from different age groups and cultural backgrounds. Lois not only concerns about individual's mental health, but also cares about the wellbeing of couples and families.
Lois speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin and is available every Friday.
- Lois provides psychological counselling, assessment and report for adults, children and adolescents, also include couples and families.
- Services areas include (but not limited to): anxiety, depression, grief, trauma, domestic violence, Work Cover, phobia, insomnia, child emotional and behavioural management, learning difficulties, memory issues (also include Dementia), work/life stress, immigration/life adjustment, substances dependence, gambling issues, and more...
李慕燕小姐是澳洲註冊心理學家和澳洲心理學會準會員. 李小姐曾經在本地的心理服務公司工作八年, 她曾諮商的對象包括成人, 小孩和青少年, 也包括不同文化背景的人. 李小姐認為個人的心理健康很重要, 但夫妻關係和家庭和諧也一樣重要.
- 提供心理輔導, 測驗及報告給成人, 小孩和青少年, 也包括夫妻和家庭
- 服務範疇包括(但不限於): 焦慮, 抑鬱, 哀傷, 創傷, 工傷, 家庭暴力, 恐慌, 失眠, 孩子情緒及行為管理, 學習障礙, 記憶力問題(包括老人問題), 工作/生活壓力, 移民/生活適應, 戒煙, 戒酒, 戒賭, 等等.
Tanuza is an experienced female psychologist, bilingual in English and Bengali. She sees children, adolescents, women with perinatal depression and has a special interest in clients from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds. Tanuza will also see clients for suicide prevention. She has worked at the Transcultural Mental Health Centre and currently also works in the CBD. She is also a teaching at the Western University.She works at Campsie on Mondays between 10am and 2pm
Whilst her approach is personal with a focus on establishing rapport with warmth and understanding, she uses evidence-based interventions such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Solution Focussed Brief Therapy and Mindfulness- based Therapy to guide and implement creative solutions to assist individuals, couples and families.
Assisting individuals to:
- Manage stress and conflict at home and work
- Deal with grief, loss and trauma
- Overcome feelings of depression and anxiety
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Enhance interpersonal relationships and Communication
- Deal with problems related to alcohol and drug use
- Addiction and Problem Gambling
- Manage chronic pain related to somatization
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Weight Management and disordered eating
- Manage obsessions and compulsions
- Manage anger or violence
Assisting couples to:
- Build satisfying relationships
- Improve their communication
- Manage conflict or disagreement
- Enhance intimacy and compassion
- Resolve thoughts on separation or divorce
- Improve parenting skills
Assisting families to:
- Improve difficult relationships
- Handle problematic situations
- Work together on issues or problems
- Cope with separation, divorce or re-marriage
- Deal with problems often experienced in blended families
Assisting organisations to:
- Evaluate current programs
- Facilitate staff relationships
- Resolve interpersonal work conflicts
- Find an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) consultant
- Manage staff with behavioural problems
- Provide expert advice and supervision in complex casework
Gap Payment for Medicare (Better Access)
Tanuza Rahman $50 gap payment
Natalia Yee $60 gap payment
Mental Health Care Plans need to be provided to the Practice prior to the first session.
Gap payments need to be paid prior to consultation. Non-attendance will mean the gap payment will be collected as a cancellation fee.
Cancellation Policy for Psychologist Services
If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hrs of being confirmed by our receptionists, it is unlikely this appointment time can be filled. Late cancellations mean that other clients miss the opportunity for an appointment and result in a loss of income for our psychologists.With this in mind, Campsie Medical Practice has a cancellation policy for all of our Psychologists that are on Mental Health Care Plans, seeing a psychologist under Medicare (Better Access).
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must provide us with at least one business days’ notice to avoid a cancellation fee of $50 ($30 for Jeff Lai), which is payable and due at your next session.
If cancellation payments are not made, you will not be able to book your next appointment session.
Please Note: No Medicare rebate is available for cancelled sessions.
Psychological Support Services
All Psychologists are funded under Sydney Mindcare (www.sydneymindhealth.com.au) for psychological support services funded through the local CESPHN (https://www.cesphn.org.au/programs/pss). Sydney Mindhealth has been allocated funding for CALD (Culturally and Linguistically Diverse) clients as well as those in under serviced regions of Bayside, Georges River, Canterbury City and Strathfield.